Treat Core Subjects Like Extracurriculars — Five Best Ideas: May 19, 2017
- To get students (and teachers) excited about core subjects, treat them like extracurriculars.
by Leah Shaffer in KQED’s Mindshift
- Courts are using artificial intelligence to sentence criminals. Here’s why they should stop.
by Jason Tashea in WIRED
- Dishonesty is part of what makes us human. Here’s the science behind why people lie.
by Yudhijit Bhattacharjee in National Geographic
- Unless we share the self-driving cars of the future, traffic will still be terrible.
by David Roberts in Vox
- Africa is urbanizing without globalizing — leaving millions disconnected.
by Daniel Knowles at CapX