Turn Off the TV, or How Your Family Can Beat Obesity — Five Best Ideas: March 27, 2017
- To lower your family’s odds of obesity, cook meals home — and skip TV at dinner.
by Misti Crane at the Ohio State University
- The age of Brexit and Trump are proving Francis Fukuyama right about ‘the end of history.’
by Paul Sagar in Aeon Magazine
- To make his inherited war on terror work, Trump shouldn’t forget about al Qaeda.
by Frederick W. Kagan and Kimberly Kagan at the American Enterprise Institute — AEI
- News is not Netflix. Why personalization sometimes doesn’t work.
by Max Willens in Digiday
- Your fingerprint isn’t more secure than your password. We need new biometrics.
by Kaveh Waddell in the Atlantic