Video Gamers Could Make Our Food Supply Safer— The Five Best Ideas of the Day: October 26, 2017
- Could video gamers make our food supply safer?
by Emily Matchar in Smithsonian
- To slash millions in health care costs, one state is getting rid of drug discount coupons.
by the editors of Bloomberg View
- It’s time to address the staggering suicide rate among military women. Here’s where to start.
by Kate Hendricks Thomas and Kyleanne Hunter in Task and Purpose
- To stay young, kill zombie cells.
by Megan Scudellari in Nature
- This innovative study proves that bias — not face time with management, mentorship or other factors — hurts women at work.
by Stephen Turban, Laura Freeman and Ben Waber in the Harvard Business Review