We Should End Our Obsession With Skinny Phones — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: August 4, 2016
The Five Best Ideas of the Day: August 4, 2016
- We should end our obsession with skinny phones.
by Napier Lopez in the Next Web
- Meetings need a shot clock.
by Bob Frisch and Cary Greene in the Harvard Business Review
- Sorry Baby Boomers. To fix Washington, we’ve got to elect Generation X.
by David L. Rosen in Politico
- This is the single worst public policy mistake America can make, and we keep making it.
by Jared Bernstein in the Washington Post
- You might not be overweight. Here’s why BMI — body mass index — is a bad yardstick for health.
by Julie Cohen at the University of Santa Barbara