We’re Still Not Ready for the Next Banking Crisis— Five Best Ideas of the Day: August 15, 2017
- We’re still not ready for the next banking crisis.
by Mark Whitehouse at Bloomberg View
- Is America tearing itself apart?
by Robin Wright at The New Yorker
- Researchers accidentally discovered a way to get kids to grow up to be voters.
by Lily Carollo in the Science of Us
- Could we bridge the manufacturing skills gap with augmented reality?
by Jack Karsten and Darrell M. West at The Brookings Institution
- This lab is trying to measure America’s mood and health through social media.
by Rowan Jacobsen in Outside