Why Americans Are Obsessed With Turning Art Into Selfies — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: August 30, 2017
- Why are Americans obsessed with turning art into a selfie accessory?
by Carolyn Stewart at the Hudson Institute
- Should food stamps cover sugary food and drinks?
by Margaret Sessa-Hawkins in MapLight
- Viewers who tweeted during the presidential debates actually learned more about politics.
by Jeff Sossamon at the University of Missouri
- In our multitasked world, here’s how to make sure the most important information sticks.
by Stuart Wolpert at the University of California Los Angeles
- This first-in-the-nation apprenticeship program is turning the factory floor into a classroom.
by hari sreenivasan at PBS NewsHour