Review: Amazon Kindle
Before I start expressing my feelings about the books I read, I would like to jot down my thoughts about myKindle. I know, to many of the readers, a kindle can never replace a physical book. One can never get the touch, the feel, the smell. Yet, after giving it a lot of thought, I came to a conclusion that I am actually not very particular about the means, rather the contents. I am happy as long as I am able to read a book, by whatever means it is.
To me kindle has all positives – let me list them one by one:
- Books always stay as good as new. No more doggy-ears, creases, tears or aging. This is very important to me; I like my books clean and crisp.
- No one wants to borrow a book. Even if I lend a book it is for 15 days only ☺ . The best part — returning is automatic.
- I can carry as many books possible and that number is large. Moreover, I can read them in every possible device or over the cloud.
- Books get delivered immediately and I do not need to visit a store.
- A lot of classics are free!
- I buy books with a large discount.
- All my books weigh very less even though they may have thousands of pages
- I know beforehand how long will it take to finish a chapter
- Very easy to handle.
- Thick books are less intimidating, because I cannot see how fat they are.
Now I should give at least one con… Bengali books are not available in kindle format ☹ .
Follow me on https://www.facebook.com/The.BnM.Analyst