Exploring the Blockchain at Consensus 2018
We’re excited to bring our brand and product design expertise into the blockchain space with Tezos. This year, the Brigade attended our first Consensus, which is also the largest to date with 8k attendees. In Jack Dorsey’s fireside chat, he described the energy as “electric,” and we couldn’t agree more.
Here are our top takeaways with some real-world blockchain use cases, from vending machines to logistics.
- The internet ‘needs a native currency’ and Jack Dorsey wants to help it be bitcoin
- FedEx’s Smith Sees Blockchain as `Next Frontier’ for Logistics
- AWS Moves to Simplify Production-Grade Business Blockchains
- Civic Demos Age-Verifying Blockchain Beer Vending Machine
- Goldman Sachs-backed start-up Circle introducing a crypto version of the US dollar