Ten of the Best Signs from the People’s Climate March in Denver
The People’s Climate March on April 29th was a record-breaking day of action for the climate.
Around the country, over 300,000 people participated in more than 370 marches. In Denver, although the weather forecasted a foot of snow, more than 5,000 people joined the march to show that Coloradans want action to address climate change.
Missed out on the march last weekend? Don’t worry, here are some of the best signs from the day that demonstrate how witty, dedicated and passionate the thousands of Coloradans who attended are about climate action and environmental justice.
- “There are no jobs on a dead planet”
2. “March Now or Swim Later” and “YOLO Earth! (You Only Live on Earth)”
3. “Dare to Care for our Air President Billionaire”
4. “Defend, Not Defund”
5. “Resist Bigly”
6. “Make the Earth Cool Again”
7. “Heed the Lorax, Save the Planet”
8. “Wake Up!”
9. “People and Planet Over Petroleum and Profit”
10. “We Can Fix This”