Compete Against Top Tech Professionals at the Crossover Hiring Tournaments
Compete. Win. Get Your Remote Job!
Why do we need a hiring tournament?
Can’t we review your resume, conduct an interview, and make a decision that way, like most companies do? Resumes are nearly 600 years old. Leonardo Da Vinci had one. Seriously, look it up. We’re creating the workplace of the future, not the workplace of 1452.
Inc. suggests that “job auditions” are the future. We should know; Crossover has been conducting job simulations since day one. In fact, it’s the foundation of our talent evaluation process. And now, we’re going local.
Here’s why it makes sense: You get to preview the type of work you’ll be doing, and we get to see your skills in action.
As you know, we believe talent doesn’t have boundaries. So we’re embarking on a global hiring tour. Think country-wide auditions for America’s Got Java Talent. Or Romania’s Got Product Management Talent. Or Brazil’s Got Ruby on Rails Talent. Only we’d like to see your professional talent.
Ok, let’s get to the details. Where should you be? When?
Where will the tournaments be held?
1. Hiring QA engineers | multiple dates
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament to hire QA Engineers ($30K/yr). This event will include all testing for the…www.eventbrite.com
2. Hiring software architects (Java, SaaS, front end) | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire remote Software Architects with hands-on development…www.eventbrite.com
3. Hiring customer support engineers | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire L1 Customer Support Engineers ($30K/yr). This event…www.eventbrite.com
4. Hiring software engineers (Java, C++, .NET) | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire remote Software Engineers with hands-on development…www.eventbrite.com
5. Hiring technical product management VPs | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire SVPs of Technical Product Management (USD $400K/yr)…www.eventbrite.com
6. Hiring customer support architects | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire L2 Customer Support Architects ($60K/yr). This event…www.eventbrite.com
7. Hiring QA manual testers | Saturday, February 3, 2018
Eventbrite - Crossover presents Online Hiring Tournament - QA Manual Tester - USD$20K/yr ($10/hr) - Saturday, February…www.eventbrite.com
8. Hiring VPs of engineering | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire VPs of Engineering (USD $200K/yr). This event will…www.eventbrite.com
9. Hiring inside sales representatives | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire Inside Sales Representatives ($100K/yr). This event…www.eventbrite.com
10. Hiring financial analysts | Saturday, February 3, 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 3rd to hire Financial Analysts ($30K/yr). This event will include…www.eventbrite.com
Hiring software engineering managers (Java) | Saturday, March 10, 2018
Live Hiring event in Warsaw - Java Software Engineering Managers ($100K/year) We're running our Warsaw Hiring Event on…www.eventbrite.com
How does it work?
The tournament is an one-day-only event where you’ll compete in challenges that test your job-related skills alongside other top professionals. What’s up for grabs?
Other than bragging rights, a brand-new remote job that you can do whenever, wherever.
For in-person tournaments, we’ll have local and international Crossover team members speak during breaks and be on hand to answer any questions you might have. We’ll also provide caffeine and lots of snacks.
- Multiple-choice test *
- Coding or project challenges * (featuring real-time scoring—see how you rank against your peers)
- 30-minute technical interview
- Hiring decision: If you receive and accept a job offer, you may be eligible for a hiring bonus or other prizes!
*Please bring your own laptop.
The positions we’re hiring for vary by location, but may include:
- Java Chief Software Architects
- Senior Ruby on Rails Architects
- PHP Chief Software Architects
- C++ Chief Software Architects
- iOS Chief Software Architects
- Android Chief Software Architects
- Front-End Angular Chief Architects
- Front-End React Chief Architects
- Senior Front-End Developers
- Demandware Back-End Developers
- Full Stack Node.js Chief Architects
- .NET Chief Software Architects
- .NET Software Architects
- Software Engineering Managers (Java, Ruby on Rails, .NET)
- SaaS Ops Software Engineering Managers
- PHP Software Engineering Managers
- Technical Product Managers
- VPs of Engineering
- Technical Delivery Owners
- Product Owners
- QA Engineers
- Customer Support Principals
Want to learn more or register?
For more details about the Crossover Hiring Tournaments or to sign up to attend, visit the registration pages for each location on Eventbrite.
Not seeing a tournament that matches your skills or tech stack? We’re adding new events all the time!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Still weighing the options of working remotely? Check out some of our other resources: