Show off your coding skills at the Crossover Developer Tournaments
Code. Compete. Win. Get Your Remote Job!
What are the Crossover Developer Tournaments?
Pop-up hiring events coming to cities across Eastern Europe. Compete with the best developers in your city, participating in fun coding challenges for the chance to get a job offer and hiring bonus. All available jobs are remote (work from anywhere) Ruby on Rails Senior Architect and Java Chief Architect roles with Fortune 1000 software companies.
Where will the tournaments be held?
- Moscow, Russia: February 18, 2017
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania: February 19, 2017
- Kraków, Poland: February 25, 2017
- Lviv, Ukraine: February 26, 2017
How does it work?
Each tournament is a one-day-only event that includes a catered meal and beverages. You’ll get to meet Crossover CEO Andy Tryba and Head of Evaluation Luciano Bargmann, as well as local Crossover team members.
- Multiple-choice test *
- 2 coding challenges, where you’ll see how you rank against your peers *
- 30-minute interview
- Hiring decision — if you receive and accept a job offer, you may be eligible for a hiring bonus!
* Please bring your own laptop.
Want to learn more or register?
For more details about the Crossover Developer Tournaments or to register to attend, visit the event pages for each city below:
- Moscow: https://crossoverforwork.timepad.ru/event/439584/
- Cluj-Napoca: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/crossover-one-day-hiring-tournament-cluj-napoca-tickets-31800412891
- Kraków: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/crossover-hiring-tournament-krakow-tickets-31646218692
- Lviv: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/crossover-hiring-tournament-lviv-tickets-31550466294
We look forward to seeing you there!