Tuesday Picks (7/18)
An even 4–4 day on Sunday puts us at 8–5 for the week and 31–23 overall.
- Orioles M/L (-124) 7:05 pm: Talented starter Dylan Bundy, will be going for the O’s tonight, as they look to get a second straight victory after being swept by the Cubs. The Orioles are significantly better at home, so I see them winning tonight.
- Cardinals M/L (-120) 7:10 pm: Michael Wacha will go for St. Louis, after a convincing 6–3 victory in the opener of their series at Citi Field. The Cardinals are 5–2 in their last 7 games at Citi Field and I see them continuing to win there against the struggling Mets.
- Marlins M/L (-135) 7:10 pm: The Marlins are 5–0 in their last 5 home games against division rival Philadelphia. After winning in extras last night, behind 2 home runs from Giancarlo Stanton, I see Miami winning big tonight.
- Cubs M/L (-112) 7:35 pm: Starter John Lackey struggled in the first half of the season, as did the rest of the Cubs, but I like him to have a strong start tonight against the Braves. The Cubs have been on fire to start the second half of the season and I see them staying hot tonight.
- Rockies -1.5 (+125) 8:40 pm: The Rockies have performed great on offense the last 2 games and tonight’s starter, Antonio Senzatela, had an exceptional first half of the season with a 9–3 record. Colorado is 5–1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Diego. so I like them to win big tonight.