Wednesday Picks (6/28)
Tough day yesterday going 2–3, to put the weekly at 11–9. Let’s get back on the positive!
- Mariners -1.5 (-125) 3:40 pm: The Mariners will put King Felix on the mound to start against the lowly Phillies. The Mariners will get back on track after last night’s loss with a big win against Philadelphia.
- Rockies M/L (-131) 3:45 pm: A day game will hopefully help the Rockies right the ship, as they have now lost 7 games in a row. Their righty heavy lineup should thrive against Giants’ left handed starter Ty Blach.
- Pirates M/L (-132) 7:05 pm: The Pirates were no hit through 6 innings by Tampa starter Alex Cobb last night. Look for their bats to come alive and starter Ivan Nova to continue his amazing season.
- Giants v Rockies OV 9.5 Runs (-110) 3:45 pm: The wind will be blowing out during this day game at AT&T Park. Look for an offensive explosion in this contest.
- Red Sox -1.5 (+110) 7:10 pm: The Red Sox are red hot to start for this series against the Twins. Look for that to continue and starter Rick Porcello to return to last year’s form in a big Boston win.
Parlay of the day: Astros M/L, Mariners M/L, Rockies M/L, Red Sox M/L. A $100 bet on this will return you a payout of $504.60.