Vidya’s Monday Meditation
Do This Smile Exercise
A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose
- Relax in a chair, both feet touching the ground.
- Rest your arms at your side.
- Close your eyes.
- Slowly begin to smile.
- Feel your cheeks expand and your lips stretch over your teeth.
- Are your lips dry? Wet?
- Is your mouth open/closed?
- Notice how your face stretches.
- Which way does it stretch?
- Feel your forehead moving back slightly.
- Is your mind beginning to wander?
- Acknowledge it and steer it gently back to you
- After 5 minutes, open your eyes.
How did it feel to just sit and smile?