Easy Mindful Breathing Exercise
To reduce stress and anxiety, increase concentration and sleep better
- Sit or stand comfortably.
- Place both hands on your belly.
- Take three slow deep breaths: Inhale 1,2,3. Exhale 1,2,3.
- Pause at the end of each exhale.
- Can you feel the air filling your lungs? Moving in and out through your nose?
- Does the air feel a bit colder when you inhale and warmer when you exhale?
- Can you hear your breath? What does it sound like?
Do this for five minutes at least once a day. More often if you’d like.
Have a great week!
Vidya Sury, Collecting Smiles. Did you smile today?
❤ ❤ ❤