Vidya’s Monday Meditation
Find Your Center Meditation
Get your balance back
Here’s a wonderfully refreshing meditation exercise to get your week off to a great start.
- Sit upright in a comfortable position (on the floor or in a chair)
- Take several deep breaths.
- When you exhale, lean as far to the right as you can without falling over.
- Inhale and return to the center.
- Then exhale and lean far to the left.
- Inhale to the center.
- Repeat this slowly, leaning less and less each time.
- When you finally reach the middle, your center, take several deep breaths.
What does it feel like to be in balance?
Tags: Writing, Meditation, Mindfulness, Mental Health, Ideas, Inspiration