Vidya’s Thursday Tip
Make a To-Do List
A quick way to feel more focused and overcome overwhelm
Sometimes confusion can make us want to procrastinate because our tasks seem to be too numerous. This can be overwhelming.
So do the following:
- Take a sheet of paper
- Make a detailed list of everything you want to accomplish today.
- Then, list them in order of priority, or group similar tasks together.
- Review your list
- How can you cut the time each task might take?
- Maybe there are shortcuts via which you can tackle more than one thing at a time.
- Soon, you should be feeling more focused and ready to begin.