Work the Gratitude Worksheet
Delve deeper into what you are grateful for
This is a quick and easy gratitude exercise with prompts for you to respond to. Feel free to print them out and complete the sentences.
Here are the prompts:
- “I am grateful for my family because…”
- “Something good happened this week and that is…”
- “I am grateful for my friendship with… because…”
- “I am grateful for who I am because…”
- “Something silly that I am grateful for…”
- “Something else I am grateful for…”
That’s it. Enjoy the happy feeling when you answer these prompts.
I would love it if you shared a couple of your answers with me ❤
Vidya Sury, Collecting Smiles. Did you smile today?