Yawn to Reset
We feel low when our emotions are stuck or when something doesn’t go as expected. A yawn can reset our mood.
- Try to create a yawn by standing up.
- Make fists and stretch your arms up.
- Breathe in and out through your mouth.
- You can stretch up, forward, or to the side.
- Don’t worry if you can’t yawn. Just practice.
- When you do yawn, observe how your ears, jaw, and throat seem to stretch.
- After the yawn, gently lower your arms. Notice how you feel. Do you feel the same? Different?
Feel free to spread your fingers and hands and do a big stretch. Your eyes may close when you open your mouth to breathe in.
And it is kinda fun to see others yawn when they see you yawn, eh?