10 Ways To May Money This Summer
With Memorial day just passing yesterday summer has officially begun. Memorial day is a day where we honor our fallen heroes officially. Unofficially it is the start of the summer for most folks and the weather starts to change. Now that everyone who was in school or college is out enjoying the summer and hitting the waves. Some want to enjoy their summer but also not go broke doing so. The list below will help you enjoy your summer while providing resources to not go broke. Also if you do go out with your friends make sure that everybody pitch in for something. In that way, the money will last longer and you can make more trips elsewhere. Summer is about going out and enjoying life with the friends and family. Road trips with your friends is also a great way to grow a friendship to new levels. Tip: If you do go out with your friends make sure that everyone has a responsibility. Depending on how many people go one friend gets gas and other food and other friend gets something else and so on and so forth. This way the cost of the trip is spread out among all the people going to the trip. This way of traveling is fun and cost-effective therefore you can go out for trips and still have money for other stuff.
- WATCHING-Liking YouTube videos Around $30
- The people over at Inbox Dollars will pay you to watch youtube videos. The videos that you watch are sponsored by companies who want to get their message to as many people as they possibly can. Every time you watch one of the ads InboxDollars will credit your account with a little bit of cash.
- Makeup to $60/hr as a bookkeeper part-time
- Making $60/hr sounds like a pretty nice deal. The best part is you can work remotely from anywhere all you need is a working laptop with wi-fi. There are benefits to bookkeeping says, Ben Robinson, a certified public accountant and business owner who teaches others to become virtual bookkeepers. This is for anyone who wants to put forth the effort and be a bookkeeper and offer your services to other people who will take it. Work on this for a little while save up and take some road trips with your friends after you have saved off course.
- sell your old Stuff
- There are a lot of apps the let you sell you stuff like eBay, letgo, offer up. These apps let you take pictures of all your items that you’re going to sell. Then when you are done with the photography of your items you can then post it. Get rid of stuff you don’t use anymore and make good use of it by selling it.
- Drive With Uber and LYFT
- If you have a car and you know the city you live in well, driving with Uber and lyft is a great way to make money. The Best part is as a Uber or lyft contractor you are responsible setting up your own schedule. That way if you plan your own schedule that means that you can schedule around important or routine events in life without having to ask for permission. Technically you are your own boss because you choose when you want to work and when you don’t want to work.Your earnings will be calculated by adding a base fare, plus time and distance traveled after your pickup, and Uber charges a service fee (20–35% depending on your city). Make sure you know the Fastest route to the client’s destination so you can pick up as many people as you can in a safe and effective way. Try to be the best uber/lyft driver in your city so that you can be known.
- UBER REQS
- If you want to give it a try there are a few things to keep in mind. You must be at least 21 years old, have three years of driving experience, have an in-state driver’s license, a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Finally, your car must be a four-door, seat at least four passengers (excluding the driver), be registered in-state and be covered by in-state insurance.
- LYFT REQS
- To be eligible, you’ll need to be at least 21 years old with a year of driving experience, pass a background check and own a car made in 2007 or later. It is easy to switch between apps so most drivers apply to get hired at both lyft and uber
- USE AIRB&B
- When you’re on the road trip with your friends your place is going to be empty. Why not make money from it. You are a good host with a nice place, you can add extra more money to your savings account. Remember how important saving is. with are Airbnb you can do that.
- Make your space available during high-demand times in your area. Think concerts, conventions and sporting events in your area.
- Be a good host, and make sure your place is stocked with the toiletries you’d expect at a hotel — toilet paper, soap, and towels.
- Be personable. A lot of travelers turn to Airbnb for the personal touch they won’t find at commercial properties.
Becoming a host for Airbnb
6. Sell Unlimited data plan for up to $2,000
Is your provider constantly calling you to change into some of their newer plans? Did you know if you are grandfathered into a juicy unlimited plan and you don’t you all the GB they give you? People sell that their plans on eBay are getting around between $300 and $2,000 each. Theses plans were not meant to be resold but if want to mess around with some loopholes you can get away with it. For example, you could sell your plan someone else buys it then they sell it and so on and so forth.
7. Get Paid to Write Articles for These 4 sites
Do enjoy writing articles and do you have a strong knowledge of your favorite topics. The trick is to find blogs that will pay you to writes articles. Lucky these 4 sites will have already streamlined this process to make it easier.
Theses following companies will pay you in the rank of highest pay.
1. Listverse: $100
2. WorldStart: up to $50
3. The Motley Fool: $50 to $100
4. PSDTuts+: $50+
8. Working for Amazon
Have you heard that if you have a computer you can become an Amazon Mechanical Turk? The task is easy to carry out and take a little time to complete. If you get accepted to be a Turk the object is to take on as many tasks one after the other. Some tasks pay $0.10 These are the easiest task available and of course the harder the task the higher the pay. Hypothetically speaking and depending on the tasks chosen and the speed at wich those tasks are chosen you could make roughly $6 to 10$ dollars per hour.
9. Serve as a Mock Juror
Serve as a mock juror to prepare lawyers for cases in the future. You can make around 10 to $60 for about an hour of your service. All you have to do is review evidence, like documents, videos, and photos, at your computer. Qualifications for serving on a mock jury vary depending on what the attorneys want in each case, but here are some common minimal requirements. You need to be…
- At least 18 years old.
- A citizen.
- Of sound mind.
- Able to read and write.
- Not a felon.
The companies are ejury and online verdict
10. Flip Freebies
Did we mention that Craigslist has a freebie section? In this section people willing give away things that they do not want or need. Maybe do not have enough space in their garage or other problems regarding space. People sometimes do not want to pay crazy storage fees and willingly give good stuff away. If you can get you hands on some good stuff you can come out with some awesome profits. For example, you can get something in the morning then post it sell it sometimes that day and make a profit. Freebie flipping is the way to go if you do now have to cash to flip other items. Freebie Flipping is exciting because you pick up something for zero dollars and make dollars from it. Basically whatever you sell it for is a profit because it was free. I would do some research on how much it is and sell it for that price after fixing it.
Want more insightful Finance District Articles
Share on Facebook and Twitter
Originally published at The Dapperman Project.