Twitch Stream Checklist
- Streamers recommend you restart your PC before streaming in case there are programmes running that don’t need to be
- Open your streaming software (such as OBS)
- Are you playing music in the background during your stream?
- Is your audio working? Is your video working? Is the lighting good?
- Open your Twitch Chat ready to go and make sure your moderator bots are working
- Make sure you’ve got some water, some light snacks and are sitting comfortably
- Last minute audio and video checks
- Go live
- Finish your live stream
- Review your stream — what could you of done better? What were the stats like? What can you learn?