50 Most Popular Women On The Internet
Today, we talk about the 50 most popular women on the internet. Let’s dwell on what made them become the most popular women.
Women are becoming superheroes of today, there is hardly any top ten list in the world that does not have maximum women participants and holders. Women are not only progressing but also dominating many areas, careers, roles in the world. They are not only necessary but also crucial for the world to grow and become a place that treats everyone with the same respect and harmony.
Today, we talk about the 50 most popular women on the internet. Let’s dwell on what made them become the most popular women, and most importantly, let’s celebrate the journey of women, from being neglected to becoming major role models in every industry or field. Give a loud cheer for the most inspiring, prominent, and most popular women on the internet.
Women, achievers, succeeders, Leaders!
50 most popular women on the internet and in the hearts of millions and counting are:
- Kendall Jenner: She is an American media personality, model, and socialite.
- Marilyn Monroe: A popular American model, actress, and singer of the 50s-60s. An evergreen role model for today’s women!
- Priyanka Chopra: Popular Bollywood actress, former Miss India, businesswoman, philanthropist, and humanitarian.
- Scarlett Johansson: Global heartthrob. Actress by profession.
- Billie Eilish: Teen sensation, professional singer. Looted 4 Grammy Awards in 2020, creating history!
- Jennifer Aniston — Her fan base is spread over decades, actress by profession. Her roles and acting have mesmerized one and all.
- Ellen DeGeneres: Host of the longest-running talk show ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’. Humor, charisma, talent, she packs it all.
- Jessica Alba: Actress turned entrepreneur. Always dropping jaws with her acting and now running a billion-dollar business, the Honest Company.
- Kate Middleton: Known as Duchess of Cambridge, a fashion icon, and married to Prince William.
- Michelle Obama: Former First Lady, veteran lawyer, and social activist. Inspiration and an iconic role model for women.
- Ellie Goulding: Singer, songwriter, and composer.
- Hillary Clinton: She is a renowned American politician, lawyer, diplomat, writer, and public speaker. She is honest and blunt, traits that inspire one and all.
- Halle Berry: Astonishing actress, and a role model.
- Kesha: A sensational singer, and a strong woman, inspiring bravery by standing tall, upfronting the lawsuits for unjust behavior.
- Hilary Doughman icon right from childhood to becoming a successful actress, singer, entrepreneur, fashion model, and producer.
- Kate Moss: One of the most admired models of today’s era.
- Kylie Minogue: Music and fashion icon, spreading awareness for cancer, after being diagnosed herself.
- Heidi Klum: Iconic host, first German Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- Vanessa Hudgens: A well-known and respected actress and singer.
- Jessie J: Famous singer and songwriter of the past decade.
- Carly Rae Jepson: One of the most popular pop singers of the 21st century.
- Emma Watson: Better known as ‘Hermione Granger’ from the Harry Potter series. Works actively towards climate change and feminism.
- Lindsay Lohan: One of the most popular teen actresses of the early 2000s.
- Alicia Keys: Award-winning and renowned musician.
- Kristen Stewart: Actress, known for ‘The Twilight’ series.
- Mariah Carey: One of the most popular and legendary musical artists over the past 3 decades.
- Megan Fox: American actress and model, known for the ‘Transformers’ series.
- Kylie Jenner: Youngest billionaire in the world, known for ‘Kylie Cosmetics’, second-most followed woman on Instagram!
- Christina Aguilera: Known for her versatility with musical styles, she is a popular American actress, songwriter, singer, and television personality.
- Demi Lovato: An actress since her childhood, and a social activist.
- Paris Hilton: Granddaughter of Conrad Hilton. She is an eminent businesswoman, model, singer, socialite, actress, and DJ.
- Angelina Jolie: The bold and beautiful actress, humanitarian, and a human with a golden heart.
- Kimberley Kardashian West: American socialite, media personality, actress, model, producer, and businesswoman.
- Miley Cyrus –A highly acclaimed singer, songwriter, and record producer.
- Nicki Minaj: An extremely popular rapper, actress, singer, songwriter, and model.
- Shakira: A Colombian singer, record producer, songwriter, actress, dancer, and philanthropist. These are just a few, her talent and fans are still being counted and discovered.
- Katy Perry: A very popular songwriter and singer.
- Jennifer Lopez: Most influential Latin entertainer in the US. She is an American actress, fashion designer, dancer, singer, producer, and businesswoman. A perfectionist indeed!
- Beyonce: Regarded as the epitome of beauty and brains, she is a professional singer with a debut at the pole position on Billboard 200 with her first music act.
- Madonna: One of the most influential figures in pop culture, she is a professional singer and songwriter.
- Adele: A well renowned and highly acclaimed English singer and songwriter.
- Selena Gomez: A multi-talented singer and actress.
- Britney Spears: American singer, dancer, songwriter, and actress, often regarded as the ‘Princess of Pop’.
- Ariana Grande: A child actress, to a highly talented and popular singer. She is the most followed woman on Instagram since 2019.
- Taylor Swift: One of the best-selling and loved musical artists of all time.
- Lady Gaga: A sensational singer, actress, and businesswoman. Known to few, her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
- Cher: She is an American media personality, actress, and singer. She is highly regarded and acclaimed as the ‘Goddess of Pop’.
- Rihanna: Barbadian actress, singer, and businesswoman. She is a sensation in the music industry and an iconic role model for women.
- Lana Del Ray: An iconic singer, bringing the world of emotions into her music videos, creating sensational music and back-to-back blockbusters.
- Oprah Winfrey: A highly regarded American talk show host, actress, tv producer, and philanthropist. ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ ran for 25 years straight!
Women: Shaping the Future!
These women have proved that anyone can do anything, whatever they want in their life. They are living examples of how a woman can achieve great success in her life despite the challenges, hurdles, and circumstances. Their roles, careers, etc. are a mere shadow of what they have achieved with their flair, charisma, dedication, and discipline, inspiring millions of people worldwide and still counting. They deserve to be called the most popular women on the internet owing to their tenacity to showcase what one can achieve if they set their hearts and minds into it, irrespective of gender, irrespective of race, irrespective of anything, and that is something that defines these women!