Music festival Promoter Mentoring & Finance course — Are you looking to take your music career to the next stage?
The music industry is a difficult placde to naviaget. So it's time to brush up on your skills and knowledge to take your career to the next level…
Throughout the pandemic, the Seamless team wanted to create new energy and thinking across the entertainment space, with the launch and broadcast of The Entertainment Engine podcast, providing a new show for the entertainment industry.
The next stage for the company is to launch a series of entertainment learning through mentoring and courses.
It is the team’s passion to inspire the next music industry professionals, to deliver exceptional music industry, advice, knowledge, and support for our clients through a seamless service.
We pride ourselves on our unique offering, with clear and concise information from seasoned entertainment executives supporting our clients across their entertainment journey with a choice of music industry topics including;
Music festival promoter mentoring course. The first course from the seamless team!
The music festival course and mentoring program have been developed to provide NEW music promoters with the tools, knowledge, and experience from our seasoned team.
You will learn the “ins and outs” of the music festival world, from how to write the festival plan to selling your first festival ticket, raising capital to build your five-year plan, and your exit strategy!
You also learn how to mitigate the risks working with investors and banks, self-funding, and how you deal with agents, managers, attorneys, accountants & your bank managers!
OK, lets take a look at some of the course modules on offer from the “Music promoter & Finance” course;
Festival Overview & Executive Summary
- Music festival history — mission and objectives
- Address covid-19 Public health & safety
- Current festival marketplace
- Where does your festival sit in the calendar?
- What is the goal? competition? why are you different?
- The executive summary — your festival vision & finance plan?
- Become the premier summer event in the region?
- Offer the most sustainable festival experience?
Festival team & Ethos behind your event
- Festival ethos — Why you? know your brand?
- Your festival team & partners — who’s on board, who do you need?
- Finance structure — equity, loan, self-funding?
- Legal, accountant, banking & Private equity?
- What do you and your team have to offer?
- Overview of the festival team and what needs to be looked at or covered?
The music festival promoters course is delivered over 9 modules working over a 6 week period with an easy pace to learn each module.
This course is designed to prepare you for the music festival road ahead. So you have a good understanding of becoming a music festival promoter.
So what you waiting for SIGN up for more details on this and other course across the muisc indsustry landscape from the Seamless team we look forward to welcoming you;
The music industry is a difficult placde to navigate, so the more advice, support and learning across the industry is a great thing to help the next generation move forward in their entertainment careers, and be the next BIG music festival promoter!
By Pete Moore