6 Critical Pieces Of Advice I’d Give To My Pre-College Self

Things I wish I’d known when I was 19 and clueless

Photo by LinkedIn Sales Solutions on Unsplash

It’s been about 5 months since I’ve graduated from university, and within these past few months, I can honestly say that I’ve learned more about life than I did in my entire degree.

--

--

--

A publication for expats, former expats, and soon to be expats and their adventures around the world.

Recommended from Medium

The most important skill to succeed in 21th century

5 Ways to Reframe your Thoughts and Shift your Mindset

A Letter From an Introvert Surviving in an Extroverted World

Personal Best: The 5% Difference That Sets You Apart From The Remaining 95%.

You: the Rare Breed

Choosing Authentic People

Showing Up Without Fear

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
William Rossy

William Rossy

Former banker turned content creator. Now a Travel/Personal Growth YouTuber & Writer focused on making the most of my 20s| www.sprouht.com // will@sprouht.com

More from Medium

Surviving Covid Winter II

5 Invaluable Lessons I Learned Abroad

Backpacker vagabonding through mountains

Best Baking Tips You’ll Swear by to Your Baking Buddies

6 Steps to Declutter Anything