Write for The Aspiring Growth Marketer: Submission Policies
Your article would not be published unless the following guidelines are met
The Aspiring Growth Marketer focuses on providing informative growth marketing articles for marketers on their journey to becoming an effective growth marketer.
Content Submission Guidelines
- Your first Submissions must be an original content created by you or on behalf of your organization. Afterwards you can republish relevant content (also created by you or on behalf of your organization)
- Submissions must be at least 400 words. Please include any relevant videos, images and outbound links to reference your content. Irrelevant links will be removed and posts containing keyword stuffing (where words and phrases are overused and do not fit naturally in the flow of the text) rejected. Regular contributors would be allowed to include Affiliate links as well as Upscribe forms in their posts.
- The goal of this publication is to be informative and educative, not sales-y or promotional. However all contributors are allowed to include a CTA at the end of the post, which can either be an image or a couple of text sentences.
- We reserve the right to proofread and edit your story or content. Please adhere to the above rules and make your post error free to avoid this. However, any significant revisions will be discussed with the author.
Your article must be focussed on at least one of these topics related to growth marketing:
- Marketing, growth, growth hacking
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing
- Customer Acquisition, Retention and Engagement
- Digital strategy & Communication strategy
- Startup marketing & growth
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analytics, Sales
- Anything Growth Marketing
Preferred Color Scheme (Not Compulsory but Preferred)
Pale Pink (almost white): #fff9f0
Your submission must have the following:
- Header image must be placed at top of article either before or after title
- Your articles must have at least 3 of the 5 possible tags.
- At least one tag must include the topic of your article.
- If your submission falls under any of the two categories: Free courses or Tutorials, please Include it as a tag.