Seven Life Lessons That May Actually Be Talking About Your Bowel Movement
- There are times when trying too hard makes it all worse. Take a deep breath and let it go.
- Karma is a bitch. What you reap is what you sow. If you don’t like it burn, stay off the chilies.
- Always pay attention to your gut.
- Excess spells trouble. And so does absolute paucity. Moderation is the key.
- If you keep everything locked in, it will eventually destroy you.
- Detox is fundamental. You must flush it all out.
- Everything is transient. In the cycle of life, it doesn’t matter where it came from, and how. Ultimately, it all goes down the drain.
The much loved A Sufi Celebration of Life is now available as a swanky ebook. Grab a Kindle version here! My latest short story If The Trees Could Walk is now available on Juggernaut. Go check it out! And don’t forget to review, rate and share! Also, if 140 character fiction is your thing, follow me on Twitter and check out my #Tiniatures!
And finally, to stay updated about my upcoming books/projects/100 days, 100 blogs challenge and get the week’s pieces delivered straight to your mailbox via my weekly newsletter, please subscribe below!
Don’t worry, I am too lazy to spam!