You Should Probably Consider A Job In Healthcare IT
If you are savvy with information technology, you could possibly enjoy a fruitful career working in Healthcare IT, helping hospitals and medical facilities build and maintain systems that house sensitive patient data.
The possibilities are really endless for how technology has the potential to transform healthcare in the decades to come. It is of utmost importance, especially in the age of back-to-back data breaches, that patient information is kept accurate, secure, and safe from potential threats to identity.
Here are twelve (12) vacancies in Healthcare IT that are in need of expert information technologists to do the heavy data lifting:
- Epic Configuration Analyst — Expert — Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Epic Configuration Analyst — Expert — Ambulatory — Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Application Architect — Chicago, Illinois
- Application Systems Analyst Beacon — Fort Worth, Texas
- Application Systems Analyst Research — Fort Worth, Texas
- Assistant IT Product Manager- Salesforce — Chicago, Illinois
- Charge Capture Specialist — Arlington, Texas
- Developer | Big Data — Chicago, Illinois
- Developer Specialist | Big Data — Chicago, Illinois
- Epic Configuration Analyst — Expert — ASAP — Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Epic Configuration Analyst — Sr. — Grand Central — Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Senior Developer — Bigdata — Chicago, Illinois
The Health Careers Whisperer is an expertly-curated portal of healthcare opportunities across the United States for talented healthcare professionals.
Interested in a specific role and do not see it listed, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to connect you with the next best step in your career!