Maximize Medium minus membership
A wee bit o’ skulduggery and one animal sacrifice is all it takes
Good morning, computer!
Let’s see what Medium has for us today.
Not exactly my cup of tea. Oh well, let’s check the trusty Daily Digest.
C’mon, man! This is ridiculous!
There’s gotta be a way —
Ah! Here we go —
OK, Sublimater — let’s do this.
- navigate to Astrogoth555’s webpage @ https://tyrantslayer.edu
- enter code $#%4^*@8929 followed by sub-code (Toby Fox’s birthdate)
- find the Cyber-Social Likes/Dislikes Personality Assessment tab
- take assessment / retrieve final score
- navigate to CERN’s website @ https://home.cern
- find the COBOL Super-Secret Cryptic Scrambler/De-Scrambler
- site is locked (password: IKEA)
- enter Cyber-Social final score into scrambler-izer
- navigate to Medium’s developer console
- delete characters in <script charset> / replace with scrambled score
11. save (always save!)
12. trap one golden poison dart frog born of albino parents / sever middle toe of frog from front left leg / heal frog’s boo-boo / release frog / brine toe with water, salt, sugar in Zip-Loc bag for two days / place frog toe on parchment paper slightly dusted with powdered magnesium / set on tree stump under full moon during Jupiter’s “night of opposition” / ignite paper & toe at exactly 3:30AM
13. go to Medium profile settings / find newly added Make Medium Very Good option
13. set to “on”
14. destroy all evidence
That took a lot of work. This better have been worth it.
OK, computer! *kiss* Let’s see what the new and improved Medium has for me today.