10. “You keep using that link. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
9. This quote, after a gun massacre threat against Anita Sarkeesian and Utah State University students.
6. Saying ‘actually, it’s about ethics’ isn’t enough to make it about ethics.
5. If it’s about ethics in video games journalism, why spend so much time targeting people who aren’t video game journalists?
4. If they don’t like you, they will find something. Even if nothing is there.
3. A quote I found in response to a pro-#GamerGate meme featuring Captain America.
2. The sex lives of broke indie developers and controversial opinions of individual writers are not the biggest ethical issues surrounding video games
1. Jim ‘Thank God For Me’ Sterling reminds us all that we can learn, grow, and change.