Connect Your Remote Team with Free Rocketbook Pages
Collaborate with anyone, anywhere with handwriting tools from the future.
Okay, you’re finally settling into your new normal. You found a quiet nook in the house with decent wifi reception. You even deep cleaned your coffeemaker. And your work calendar is filled again with brainstorming sessions, project standing meetings, and touch-bases with colleagues. Now all you need is the best tools on Earth to help you collaborate like you were actually back in the office. We’ve got you covered. For free.
At Rocketbook, we know how critical it is for teams to stay connected and keep business moving forward from remote locations, especially during challenging times like now. In fact, we developed the Rocketbook system to empower people to write their notes and share them instantly in the cloud with anyone, anywhere.
Start Using Rocketbook to Collaborate For Free Today
If you’re a Rocketbook fan, you probably already knew that we offer our page templates, app and all of our digital features for free. If you’re new to Rocketbook, it’s the perfect time to try it for the first time. Either way, share these futuristic tools with your remote coworkers and get back to the mission at hand.
Prepare To Launch With Your Remote Team
- You and your crew can download the Rocketbook App for Apple or Android.
- In the app, set up “destinations” to folders in your team’s favorite cloud services, like OneDrive, Google Drive, Slack, and even email.
Print Rocketbook Pages And Blastoff!
- Choose from a variety of free Rocketbook pages to download and print.
- Record your meeting notes, sketch complex diagrams, and brainstorm the next big idea.
- Use smart titles to automatically name your files, and mark the appropriate destination symbol on the bottom of each page.
- Use the app to scan, transcribe your handwriting, and instantly share with the squad!
Enter A Faster, Real Time Dimension With Snapcast
Do you need to get your ideas across at the speed of a virtual meeting? After all, effective collaboration requires input from everyone and a way to see the collective output quickly. Roger that! Use the Snapcast feature in the Rocketbook App to share a unique webcast link. Changes to your Rocketbook page will update on the live cast every time you snap a scan!
Off We Go!
There has never been a better time to connect with your remote team, no matter where they are located. We are excited about the opportunities this new normal will bring everyone in the future, and we’d like to help you get there. Stay tuned as we embark on this voyage together.