How to Become More Successful
Authentic Leadership Expert Dov Baron welcomes Kevin Kruse to #Leadership & Loyalty Podcast.
Kevin Kruse is a New York Times bestselling author, an Inc 500 startup founder, and his newest book, 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management is based on groundbreaking research into the habits of Olympic athletes, straight-A students, over 200 entrepreneurs and 7 billionaires, including Mark Cuban.
- If you have ever struggled with the idea of time management… Kevin shares the power of the magic number 1440
- Why the most productive people do NOT have “to do” lists
- Sometimes you are just fried and yet you can’t turn your head off…How to deal with being both “Wired and Tired”
- How to crush time so that you do 8 hours of work in 4 hours
- How each of the experts who used what Kevin Shares in this book gain 1 EXTRA hour each day!
And as a bonus Kevin and Dov speak about:
Why being terrified might be the best possible way to stay disciplined!