Handmade Gifts Always Impress!
Classes and Workshops For Adults, Teens, and Kids
Upcoming Classes and Workshops For Making Handmade Gifts — Great For Family or Couples Dates!
Classes and Workshops for Adults
- Fused Snowman Cookie Plate
- Arm Knitting Infinity Scarf: Session I
- Quick Intro to Welding
- Lapidary Open Studio
- Introduction to Leathercraft — Make a Small Clutch or Wallet
- Blow-Your-Own-Glass Tier 1
- Lampwork Glass Beadmaking
- Leathercraft Small Project Workshop
- Ugly Sweater Decorating
- Air Plant Frames
- Jar Candle Making
- Pine Needle Basket Weaving Basics
- Beginning/Intermediate Silversmithing
Handmade Gift Making for Adults, Teens, and Kids
- Blow Your Own Glass — Ages 9 and Up
- Functional Pottery (Ages 9–14)
- Drawing, Watercolors and Sketchbooking for 9 -12 year old Artists
- Kids Cook Camp — Holiday Gifts From the Kitchen — Ages 7–16
- Teen Art — Ages 13–18
- Autumn French Macaron (Ages 5 +)
- Chocolate Peppermint French Macaron (Ages 5+)
- Holiday Chocolate Bonbons (Ages 5+)
It’s Also Time to Prep For the Holidays!
Private Classes, Workshops, and Events We Help Organize For You
We can do wonders for an exciting holiday party, office party or team-building event, and we can also keep family (including the kiddos) having fun together. And of course we can make special requests of our chef or beverage instructors if you have an interest, theme, or dietary preferences for your party or event.
We can mix and match classes into an event to remember, including handmade gift making, arts, crafts, glass blowing, welding, cooking and baking, wine and distilling, photography, etc. So please call us at 206.397.0011/855.527.3222, or you can request a private class here…
We’ll Be Posting More Handmade Classes and Classes For Gifting Soon!
About Connect2Classes — We are a marketplace for professional and life enriching classes, workshops, and learning immersives — connecting voracious learners with the best local expertise. In Seattle, Online, and San Francisco!