January is a month of cleansing (Veganuary, Dry January), new habits (diet, exercise) and looking for new adventures (new job, new purpose). I would like to dedicate this week’s roundup to all things January related.
· Something to read…about Dry January
· Something to listen to…about trying something new for 30 days
· Something to watch…how could veganism change the world? Going vegan for two-thirds of meals could cut food-related carbon emissions by 60%.
· Something to follow…as the UK hosts the UK-Africa Investment Summit on the 20th of January, follow the latest updates on twitter #InvestinAfrica
· Something to do…Science writer and broadcaster Dr Adam Rutherford will talk about his new book, How to argue with a racist: History, Science, Race and Reality, a vital manifesto for a twenty-first century understanding of human evolution and variation, and a timely weapon against the misuse of science to justify bigotry.