A computer is one of today’s most powerful tools. Let’s use that tool as efficiently as possible. Be more productive and stop fumbling with your mouse.
Here are the 9 must-know, least-known shortcuts to help you master your Mac. Research shows that we are conditioned to remember 9 items at once, so let’s get to it. For Mac and Chrome users:
- Command(⌘)+space to search and open any application
- Command(⌘)+t to open a new chrome tab
- Command(⌘)+w to close a chrome tab
- Command(⌘)+option(⌥)+arrow(→) to navigate chrome tabs
- Command(⌘)+l to jump to chrome search bar
- Command(⌘)+option(⌥)+h to hide apps other than the one you’re on
- Command(⌘)+h to hide the app you’re on
- Control+a to jump to the beginning of the line
- Control+k to delete the line after the cursor
If you enjoyed this article, please throw it a like to help other people find it.