How AT&T Embraces Change to Meet Shifting Customer Expectations
When a company is as large as AT&T and has a legacy that dates back nearly 150 years, one might think it’s difficult for the brand to adapt and innovate. Maryanne Cheung, the VP of E-commerce at AT&T, believes otherwise. On Up Next in Commerce, she details all the ways AT&T has been able to evolve and adapt to serve today’s more digitally focused customers.
Tune in to learn:
- How AT&T evaluates change (3:00)
- Small bets that have made a big impact (5:00)
- The omnichannel mix at AT&T (9:50)
- Some predictions for the next five years (14:45)
- Outside of customer service, how does AT&T separate itself from competitors? (19:45)
- What is the future of call centers? (28:45)
- What keeps work exciting? (38:45)
Up Next in Commerce is brought to you by Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Learn more at http://www.salesforce.com/commerce
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at http://www.mission.org.