The common complaints about call centers by customers include the on-call hold duration, slow turnaround times, the distressing number of call transfers and having to explain the issue multiple times to different agents, resulting in the lack of satisfactory resolution and response.
By reviewing each of these aspects, businesses can look at call volume data by the hour to ensure that they have the workforce to cater the customer requests, thus reducing customer hold time. This allows agents to deal with incoming calls, more time spent with each customer and ultimately more call time to resolve the issue.
Cloud based contact centers are becoming a part of the organisation clan who believe on high profitability by improving operational costs and quality of the customer service. Organisations are taking the step to focus on streamlining technology to benefit customers by creating a profitable customer engagement hub under low infrastructure costs.
- 24*7*365 Customer Support: Cloud based call centres can be made available anytime and anywhere without the hassle of hardware systems. Cloud-based contact centres allow agents to work remotely with just an internet connection and headphones. With no hassles in hosting information on servers, enterprises can now have agents working from virtually anywhere with easy access to real-time information. They deliver 24*7*365 customer service and boosting agent productivity. Remote working delivers a better working lifestyle for employees and opens up new pools of workers.
- Be Omnipresent for your customers: With cloud-based contact centres, your business can interact with their clients on the platforms they are available e.g. the web, email, phone, social media, chat and other mediums. The agents can work on multiple platforms from a single workstation, thereby multitasking and offering comprehensive customer support whenever and wherever.
- Easy access to Customer Data: The large volume of customer data can be easily accessed when required. This avoids data redundancy and allows documents that are hosted on the cloud to be accessed anytime and on any device.
- Faster Customer Resolution: Cloud contact centres typically rely on multiple software systems that include integration with Customer Relationship Management, call script generators and helpdesk tickets. Integrating the data of these systems to your traditional call centre system can be a tedious process. Cloud contact systems offer one-click integrations with dozens of leading business tools. This results in an integrated approach to customer queries which can be resolved with enriched agent experience reducing data redundancy and maximising efficiency and productivity.
- Secured Data: Cloud based systems ensure the reputation for securing client data on the cloud. The serious concern people fear about is compromising data security. Cloud providers make sure they stay ahead of the security threats. Cloud contact centres empower security much better than the on premise call centre systems.
Today, thousands of companies are turning to Cloud Contact Centre software to significantly cut the operational costs and servicing their customers while delivering a world-class customer experience. With this integrated cloud based contact centre, you can bring the speed, savings and flexibility of the leading-edge cloud contact centre solution. According to your specific needs, your business can understand customers’ requirements, tailor deployments to specific needs and perform analytics to improve operations and optimise usage.
If you liked this story, you can read this whole story on “How to deliver Customer Delight through Cloud Contact Centers?”, which includes-
- Inception of Cloud based Call Centers over time
- Important process of Contact Centers
- How Call Centre Analytics Carves a Niche for Cloud Call Centers?