The Story Podcast
Subscribe to get Season 2 of The Story!
The Story tells the unknown backstories of people who changed the world. Each episode is a mini-historical biography, and includes life lessons and actionable insights from the most courageous and successful people in history. You’ll get to walk a mile in their shoes, and the person’s identity is a mystery until the climax.
Season 2: Business Trailblazers
Season 2 of The Story features twelve men and women who transformed business. It’s brought to you exclusively by Salesforce!
Below, we will keep a running list of the latest episodes from Season 2!
The After Show: Episodes 1–4
- Their favorite stories and insights from this week’s episodes
- Pieces of these women’s stories that we wanted to cover in the episodes, but didn’t get to
- The importance of historical biographies and keeping the character’s identity hidden until the end
There might even be some teasers toward the end of the after show that hint at who we’re highlighting in next week’s episodes!
Episode 6: The Woman Who Quit
This is The Story of one woman who became famous for what she tried to quit. Along the way, she inspired millions of people to learn more about science, space, technology, and time. It’s also how she got a vital message to millions of children and adults.
The After Show: Episodes 5–8
• The four BIG ideas/principles that come from the stories this week
• Plus, they show you how to apply these big ideas to your own life
Women’s History Month is drawing to a close. If you enjoyed our first season of The Story, be sure to let us know on the socials! We’re already hard at work on Season 2 and Season 3.
Episode 9: The Woman They Turned Away
This is The Story… of how one woman’s demons almost killed her. It’s how she faced a destroyer that would devour all… and lived to tell the tale. Along the way, she managed to create many of technologies that we use on a daily basis.