After our discovery phase, our team did a group brainstorming session. Thinking about all of the feedback and reesearch we did in our discovery phase, we came up with a few design ideas.
1. Catalog of ideas where teachers can inspire each other on various project ideas, that enables step-by-step collaboration. Teachers post instructions to their projects, accompanied by visual aids, and then interact through comments.
2. Question-and-answer website where questions are created, answered, edited and organized by its community of teachers. Aggregates questions and answers to variety of topics.
4. Voice interaction device that engages with students by prompting reflective questions to students and recording their answers (and emotions) for documentation.
5. Platform for teachers documenting their work in the classroom and personal work within their field of domain.
6. Platform where teachers can network and share projects, ideas, and discussions.
7. Aggregation of portfolio templates with step-by-step scaffolding and example portfolios for inspiration.
8. Communication platform for teachers within the same school to share ideas and collaborate for interdisciplinary projects.
9. Calendar for teachers in the same city/districts to share location, time and content of upcoming events, filtered by topics.