Easy Tips for Chronic Procrastinators
Productivity Resources, Self-Talk and Planning Tips included
Get your pen and paper (to write notes), and then click on “play” above to watch simple tips to help chronic procrastinators.
Here are some of the links shared in the video:
- If you don’t like planning at all, use www.wunderlist.com
- If you have a lot of projects or businesses, get www.bulletjournal.com
- If you still want to use the Bullet Journal system but prefer to buy another journal, get the Cambridge Business Planner
- The Passion Planner
Most important tip to use:
- “If I finish this, I will do ______.”
- “I will get to that email, after I’m done with this.”
- “Once I’m done with planning, I will do that.”
Enter your email to access podcasts to increase the QUALITY of your LIFE & strategies to STOP PROCRASTINATING!......powered.by.rabbut.com
~If you liked this article, feel free go ahead and click on the heart so that more people would know about this.