What You Can Do While You Take a Walk
Walking is the easiest form of exercise. I understand that this might seem like a waste of time but it can serve as a great way to relax and clear your mind.
These are the things you can do while you take a walk:
- Return a phone call or call someone you haven’t talked to for a long time
- If you use Facebook or Periscope, look up a Live video of your interest and listen to it
- Have a walking meeting with someone you enjoy talking to
- Take your dog for a walk, or offer to walk the dog of one of your friends/neighbors
- Choose an audio book and play it while you walk
- Choose 5 to 10 songs and put it into a playlist for when you take a walk (or you can also choose pandora, or spotify)
- Listen to a podcast of your choice
- If you pray, have a prayer walk
If you are struggling in getting done with something you know you need to do, but it feels boring, or that you will waste time, get over what you feel, and apply the above bullet points to make it work for you!!
Here are extra links in case if you really want to move from wanting to do something, to getting something done:
- Here is my podcast in case if you need some extra motivation in the topic of building momentum here is my podcast. You can click on the orange “play” button below: