31 Points of the Patriotic Progressive Peoples’ Party
The Peoples’ Platform
The Patriotic Progressive Identity
As Patriotic Progressives we hold the truth that the social fabric & legitimacy of the Nation is bound by the love a collective sociocultural identity holds towards a political imaginary & the moral ideals it produces. The ultimate goal of Patriotic Progressivism is the rebirth of the American Spirit & the Peoples’ Will; realised through the creative innovation, collective determination & cultural cultivation of the community.
As Patriots, We pledge Allegiance in the Rights of Man; that all people are born with equal rights & remain free in the pursuit & of life, liberty, property & happiness.
As Progressives, We are devoted in overcoming the antagonistic, discriminatory & prejudice systems, structures & views stemming from our collective past & the creation of a true free & equal society.
Humanity will continue its progress into the future – in one way or another. It is our job to ensure that this progress advances Us to a higher stage of enlightenment.
This we hold as the core of a true Patriotic & Progressive society.
The Community of Common Good:
The social responsibility of the community is greater than the self-interest of one
1. We demand total equality of all American citizens & Native Indigenous Peoples;
2. We demand the union of all Americans for our right of self-determination;
3. We demand the immediate renunciation of prejudice & discriminatory social structures, laws & policies;
4. We advocate for the social, cultural & political Independence of all Native Indigenous peoples, with the unbreakable guarantee of peace;
5. The sovereignty, identity & spirit of the State are controlled by the People, not corporations, banks or foreign-individuals. Only those that hold faith in our democratic Constitution, our Unalienable Rights & our democracy may be or become a citizen of the State;
6. Those persons who are not citizens, will have the continued privilege of residence & work within the United States. They will be considered as guests in our country & subject to foreign laws that do not deny their Human Rights;
7. We demand the successful implementation of a Universal Basic Income (UBI) in the form of a Citizens Dividend; one that is for all People of the State.
Programs that provide for the People & sustain the inherited Rights of Humanity will ensure a protective barrier to prevent undue hardship. The first obligation of the State is to provide a sustainable livelihood for our Peoples & the fulfilment of the People’s Basic Needs;
8. We oppose nepotism & the current system of filling vacancies for recognition, identity, power, & privilege in both political & corporate spheres. We demand the character, Will & capabilities of the individual be weighed;
9. We acknowledge our flawed immigration policies & demand an extensive thoroughly planned Bill that will grant the State time to –
Review the border situation, provide a pathway for hard-working loyal foreign-nationals, protect the innocent, provide safe relocation, update current holding facilities & improve technology;
10. We denounce urban gentrification & global corporate interests that are detrimental to our communities –
We promote the sustainability of a strong middle class & demand development of “Community First” policies to ensure stable economic, cultural & social growth;
11. All members of the community share an equal responsibility in achieving a common good – the general welfare of the People;
These Global profiteers – the greedy corrupt corporatists & bankers; relentlessly provoke a plague of death in Nations, division within communities & destruction of Nature – all in the name of profit.
12. We demand the immediate emancipation of the American People from our Financial Slavery to interest & absolute forgiveness of debts;
13. We denounce those who earn off of interest, unjust rates, unearned incomes & demand the immediate abolition of income through unearned work;
14. We demand the immediate return of excess business profit to be handed over to the People;
15. We demand the trial of those who profit from war & hold them responsible for committing Crimes Against Humanity –
The loans of war, heavy industry & the rebuilding of Nations will no longer be paid by the American People. Taxed, poisoned & over-worked; We demand the immediate release of all war-profits;
16. We demand for immediate action to be taken to clean, protect & preserve the equilibrium of Nature –
We acknowledge the reality of Climate Change & demand an increase in the protection & creation of new national & natural landmarks, parks & public sites as well as investment into clean technology;
17. We demand the immediate reparation, upgrade & nationalisation of our infrastructure & transportation systems;
The drive for innovation, advancement & progressive change must never waver.
Equal opportunity, friendly competition & spiritual development of the mind has lead to brilliant advancements of Humanity;
18. We advocate for the intellectual advancement of the People by undergoing an extensive overhaul of our National Education System. The curriculum must be set to a National standard that focuses on the reality of Humanity & our relationship with nature & technology–
We demand no-cost public education for the American People; to pursue mastery of natural talents & to develop a vibrant mind, body & soul;
19. We advocate for the revitalisation of the Peoples’ Innovative Spirit with the implementation of an annual National Award to decorate & highlight the greatest minds, talents & achievements of the People across all fields of Science & Art;
The Press, granted their First Amendment Right of Free Speech, has led the People down a road of division, fear & hate.
20. We demand all Press & News Media fact-check the validity of claims & references. All press must clearly note if a story is Journalism or Opinionated. Paid or Voluntary;
21. We demand an end of all foreign political news influences & advertisers intent on swaying the popular opinion of the People;
22. We demand an end of biased news stations, press & media & the reintroduction of factual, logic driven politically independent news;
The Rights of the People must & shall always come first. We have the duty to improve our communities first; before we can realistically assist other foreign nationals & governments;
23. We demand the National standard of health & care for pregnant women, mothers & children be raised;
24. We demand the expansion of the Healthcare system to cover all Americans. We respect the Peoples’ right of choice – public or private insurance;
25. We demand all gyms & positive body clubs provide the American People life-long memberships at no cost;
26. We demand the immediate provision, assistance & support for individuals afflicted by physical illness, mental health & drug addiction-
The social & cultural impact advancements in technology & social media has had on Humanity & social interaction should be studied;
27. We demand separation of Church & State. Further & further proclaim liberty for all religious denominations in our Country; as long as it doesnnot actively represent a threat to the stability of the State, the livelihood of American People and/or our democratic ideals of Liberty through rhetoric & action;
The sovereignty of the People & Nation, in the right of self-determination, is vital for safeguarding OUR Liberty, Freedom, Justice & Unalienable Rights.
28. We demand the immediate end of military & economic aid to all foreign Nations at peace. We must ensure our People, ideals and country are taken care of first; once we are sustained, we can help the world;
29. We demand the immediate withdrawal of US Troops from the Middle East & demand the right of self-determination for the people of the other Nations;
30. We demand the removal of the United Nations headquarters from the United States & shall end our interference of foreign sovereignty;
31. We demand that member states in alliance with the United States are not reliant on our Nation & People for sustainability or protection;