Nietzsche for Happiness

4 philosophical rules for living a good life.

Photo by Carl Cervantes on Unsplash

All of us want to be happy. But it is not as easy as it seems.

We spend 80% of the life chasing happiness, the other 20% sleeping.

It is ironic because only when we sleep, we find that state of inner peace similar to happiness.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store