Hello POMfam, An Invitation for YOU
From Christina & Samantha
You may have seen Samantha’s post yesterday putting the word out that something special is coming for May. Something you are going to want to be a part of.
Let me ask you:
- Are you feeling like something is missing in your writing?
- Do you want to grow as a creative and learn more about what makes you unique in this writer-verse?
- Do you want to be more successful and extend your reach on Medium?
Then we think you may want to join up with Sky Collection and Fiddleheads & Floss publications as we (Samantha Lazar and I, the editor/owners of those pubs) embark on a journey into that creative space from which all our writing comes.
This event starts May 1 and goes through the end of the month. You’ll want to journal your progress or write down your thoughts as you go along because this is all about growth. Measure yourself the last day of April you’ll have an idea where you began, then we’ll do the same thing at the end. Write down any parameters you want to measure your growth over the course of the month:
- How do I feel about where I am as a writer/poet right now?
- What areas need addressing in my writing?
- What are my current Medium stats looking like?
- How many pubs do I write for?
- How many followers do I have?
- How many visitors am I getting to my work each day?
- How do I want to grow my Medium experience?
So, follow both pubs, do the newsletter sign up things, and be ready. You’ll see the posts and be able to follow along. Let’s let May be something truly special.
We hope the POMpoets will join! See below for the KICKOFF POSTS in each pub! We are so excited about this and could use the encouragement of our POMfam!
I’ll send the regular POMbusiness stuff in the next newsletter coming up right after this one. I thank you for reading the newsletters, which are filled with great stuff about our pub, info to help writers grow and be more successful here on Medium and in their writing life, and other tidbits that are just helpful to know.
Until next time…