Morning Practices that Start Your Day Off Right
Every day is a gift. A blank slate to write on. The choices you make in the first moments after waking up can impact your energy, effectiveness, and mood for the entire day. I am a big fan of morning practices and encourage you to create one of your own.
Here are some fun ideas for starting your morning off right:
- Wiggle your toes and smile
- Snuggle with your pets or people
- Stretch or do yoga
- Express gratitude for the gift of another day
- Enjoy spiritual time (journal, meditate, pray)
- Set an intention for the day
- Go outside and listen to nature
- Read something motivational or uplifting
- Visualize your day evolving with ease and grace
- Say an affirmation, your core values, or a mantra that inspires you
- Send loving energy out to the world and then direct it toward yourself
- Listen to music and/or dance
What would you add to the list? Do you have a favorite morning practice already? I would love to hear what you have to say.
You can read more like this or learn about Linda and Life Coaching at:
Want more? Join readers in getting The Positopian, a bi-weekly dose of positive fiction, resources & insights. We’ll also send you awe-inspiring Positopian “artifacts” and giveaways — escape into worlds that will help you to become a better person today! Get it here.
If you enjoyed this…
Please feel free to👏 👏 👏 it up. It helps more people find it!