Ten Quotes That Have Changed The Way I See The World
Every now and again I’ll run into a quote or saying that makes me go “oh, wow, yes, of course, I never thought about it that way!” And then all the sudden, I start to see everything so much differently.
Has this ever happened to you? Here are ten quotes I’ve come across that have helped me see things in life a little differently (and a lot for the better):
1. “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” ~Italian Proverb
2. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself” ~Wayne W. Dyer
3. “Time is how you spend your love.” ~Zadie Smith
4. “A mind is like a parachute — it doesn’t work unless it’s open” ~Frank Zappa
5. “If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” ~Tal Ben-Shahar
6. “Look for what is good and you will certainly find it.” ~Anne Perry
7. “Children’s minds are like banks-whatever you put in, you get back 10 years later with interest.” ~Dr. Cline
8. “If the past never helped you why would you ever take it into the future with you?” ~Shannon L. Alder
9. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” ~Winston Churchill
10. “He who buys what he does not need steals from himself.” ~Swedish Proverb
Do you have any other quotes that have changed the way you see life or others? I would also love to read about them in the comments below!
If you want more positivity in your life, consider joining our readers in getting The Positopian, a bi-weekly dose of positive articles, fiction, resources & insights. We’ll also send you awe-inspiring Positopian “artifacts” and giveaways — escape into worlds that will help you to become a better person today! Get it here.
If you enjoyed this…
Please feel free to👏 👏 👏 it up. It helps more people find it!