Write For Us
The Post-Grad Survival Guide is looking for writers!
For a little info about us..
- We’re a Medium publication with over 10,000 followers and 50+ regular contributors.
- Tom Kuegler started the Guide in October of 2016.
- Since then we’ve released two Digital Magazines, 1,000+ blog posts, and featured some of Medium’s best writers including Niklas Göke, Shannon Ashley, Frank McKinley, Michael Thompson, Maarten van Doorn, and so many others.
Enough about us!
If you have a story that relates to..
- Life lessons learned after college
- Relationship lessons (Family, friends, significant others)
WE WANT IT.
Here are some of the types of stories we LOVE to publish..
The other day my best friend said that he wanted me to Find Tom. To accomplish what I originally set out for last June…medium.com
Medium has been the saving grace to my blogging career.medium.com
This article was originally published on The Huffington Post six months ago.medium.com
Basically if you’re a lost recent graduate who’s got anything to say about life, relationships, and writing, we want to hear from you.
Even if you’re not necessarily in your twenties, we want to hear from you! 😃.
If you want to be a writer here, RESPOND to this article with:
“I want to be a writer!”
Tom or Stephen Moore, one of our editors, will then make you a writer at the Post-Grad Survival Guide and you can submit any post you want to! :)
Post-Grad Survival Guide Update — 2019
We have big things planned for 2019 at the Post-Grad Survival Guide!
I as an editor have had a hard time keeping up with submissions and doing this community right.
Many of you have requested to be a writer in the last few months, and I haven’t gotten around to adding you. It’s not because I don’t care — it’s just because I’ve been way too busy.
Because of that, I’ve hired an editor — Stephen Moore — to help me publish stories, add new writers, and do a weekly newsletter shouting out our favorite pieces.
HIRED is the key word there. This will not fizzle out. I need help, and I’m getting it!
Here’s to a fantastic 2019. If you want to write for us but are not sure how to navigate Medium, attend my free training to learn how to start making $900 per month on Medium. It should help!
Thank you all for listening!