Write For Us
The Post-Grad Survival Guide is looking for writers AND editors!
For a little info about us..
- We’re a Medium publication with over 6,000 followers and 25 current contributors.
- Tom Kuegler started the Guide in October of 2016.
- Since then we’ve released two Digital Magazines, 300 blog posts, and a Podcast of the same name.
- Some of our podcast guests include Tiffany Sun, David Kadavy, Todd Brison, and Thomas Despin.
Enough about us!
If you have a story that relates to..
- Life lessons learned after college
- Relationship lessons (Family, friends, significant others)
WE WANT IT.
Here are some of the types of stories we LOVE to publish..
The other day my best friend said that he wanted me to Find Tom. To accomplish what I originally set out for last June…medium.com
Medium has been the saving grace to my blogging career.medium.com
This article was originally published on The Huffington Post six months ago.medium.com
Basically if you’re a lost recent graduate who’s got anything to say about life, relationships, and writing, we want to hear from you.
If you want to become a writer, RESPOND to this article with:
“I want to be a writer!”
Tom will then make you a writer at the Post-Grad Survival Guide and you can submit any post you want to! :)
For editing inquiries, email Tom directly — email@example.com.