The Post-Grad Survival Guide is looking for writers AND editors!
For a little info about us..
- We’re a Medium publication with over 6,000 followers and 25 current contributors.
- Tom Kuegler started the Guide in October of 2016.
- Since then we’ve released two Digital Magazines, 300 blog posts, and a Podcast of the same name.
- Some of our podcast guests include Tiffany Sun, David Kadavy, Todd Brison, and Thomas Despin.
Enough about us!
If you have a story that relates to..
- Life lessons learned after college
- Relationship lessons (Family, friends, significant others)
WE WANT IT.
Here are some of the types of stories we LOVE to publish..
I Will Never Actually Find Myself, It’s That Simple
The other day my best friend said that he wanted me to Find Tom. To accomplish what I originally set out for last June…
I Just Passed 10,000 Medium Followers; Here’s 5 Lessons I Learned Here
Medium has been the saving grace to my blogging career.
5 Things That Happened When I Stopped Caring What People Thought Of Me
This article was originally published on The Huffington Post six months ago.
Basically if you’re a lost recent graduate who’s got anything to say about life, relationships, and writing, we want to hear from you.
If you want to become a writer, RESPOND to this article with:
“I want to be a writer!”
Tom will then make you a writer at the Post-Grad Survival Guide and you can submit any post you want to! :)
For editing inquiries, email Tom directly — firstname.lastname@example.org.