Initial Thoughts on the Woman in Blackface
One black woman’s response to Rachel Dolezal
1. I’m slightly flattered, but WHY would you choose to be black in America?
2. THAT is dedication.
3. How did she pull this off for almost a decade?
4. Not going to lie, I’m impressed with those hairstyling skills.
5. I’m feeling everything simultaneously.
6. Saying “We’re all from the African Continent,” when asked about her heritage was, I guess, TECHNICALLY true.
7. #Transracial? No. Just, no.
8. So… does she go back to being white now?
Log in with Twitter or Facebook to post a response