16 reasons to feel a little bit better about Donald Trump winning the Presidential election.
Listen, I’m sad too. Maybe this will help.
- Saturday Night Live is going to have Alec Baldwin on retainer.
- You can walk up to any stranger in NYC and hug them today.
- There’s still that unopened bottle of champagne in the fridge.
- Half of the UK finally has someone to cry with.
- No judgement if you want to go buy three bags of McDonalds.
- Trump has plenty of time to release those tax returns now.
- I mean… it would have been soooo much glass to clean up.
- “White House” is going to feel 100% less racially-insensitive after Trump paints it gold.
- We can all quit forcing our kids to take Spanish classes.
- Having a big boy job will keep Trump from launching Trump News.
- We either get to say “I told you so” or be wonderfully surprised.
- If we were this wrong about the polls… maybe those polar bears have a shot?
- Our white male children can finally dream of being President without the stress and pressure of being qualified.
- New job opportunities for mini wall tchotchke makers.
- Holy crap. All of this grace and resiliency from Hillary supporters in my Facebook feed.
- Now that we’ve clearly demonstrated the divide, we can start working to fix it.